Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Why I belong Part 2

Why I belong 

            I would not be where I am today if not for the people that made me who I am. I have been influenced greatly by my parents and my peers and I thank them greatly for it. These influences have made me realize that I am incredibly lucky to belong to such a great family, to have an education, and to have such good friends.

            Without my parents I would not be here today, literally. Not only did they raise me to be who I am today, but they have also always encouraged me to be the best I can be. They never tell me what to do, instead, they tell me to make my own decisions because they trust me, and they know that I can make the right decisions that will take me where I want to go.

            My friends have also shaped me and made me feel belonged. Whenever I have needed someone to talk to, or someone to hang out with, my friends have always been there. They make sure that I am not alone in this world and they will help with almost everything. Friends are essential to making sure you feel belonged.

            Education is the main key to success. Knowledge truly is power. With knowledge, you can do anything. I am unbelievably fortunate to have such a great education because it will help me in the future. I love my desire to learn because learning makes me feel like I belong and there are millions of kids in the world who do not get the opportunity to do so, therefore, I feel extremely blessed.

1 comment:

  1. i love you enis =]
    on a serious note though i like how on almost all these writings i can relate to em, i think its pretty cool how we is on the same page, ya digg??
    but yeah, nice pice, keep it up

    ReplyDelete